This tour includes 20 minutes helicopter sightseeing up to the plateau. You get entrance and stay time at Nordkapphallen for approx 1-1,5 hour. After we take you on another 15 min sightseeing back to Honningsvåg.
Note for cruisepassengeres: This tour corresponds with all cruise ship arrivals, so you are certain to be back in time before your ships departure. In the event of a delayed ship we will adjust our tour to your arrival.
- Meeting time: Important! 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Meeting place: Tourist information, in the center of Honningsvåg.
- Transportation to and from the airport is included.
- The tour begins and ends at the Tourism Information Center in Honningsvåg, which is located at Fiskeriveien 8, 9750 Honningsvåg
- Guiding is in English
- The time selected when you book your tour is the time at which the shuttle bus will pick you up at the Tourist Information Center.
- We encourage you to arrive 15 minutes early to ensure that you do not miss your transport.
REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS
- Children must be at least three (3) years of age to ride with HeliTours.
- Children under eleven (11) years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Flights are subject to weather.
- When booking, please provide the weight of each passenger in the fields provided.
- Flights require a minimum of two people to be executed. However, if one person book a flight, we will try to book you on a flight with other confirmed passengers. In most cases, our sales team books flights with three or more passengers; however, in rare cases, bookings are cancelled or rescheduled due to this issue.
- Please read the full terms and conditions.
You're welcome to cancel your trip with HeliTours at any time, but be aware
that you will have to pay the following fees when you cancel:
- Less than 2 weeks and more than 4 days before your trip = 10% cancellation fee
- Less than 4 days and more than 48 hours before your trip = 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 48 hours before your trip = 100% cancellation fee
- If you're absent during your scheduled tour with no notice or warning, your trip is completely non-refundable.
HeliTours reserve the right to cancel tours at any time. Tours have and will be halted due to conditions that are not within our control, such as high winds, thick clouds or heavy rain.
The helicopters we operate are also on standby for other operators, who will have first priority in certain emergency situations.
In the event of these cancellations, you'll be refunded the total cost (100%) of your reservation or allowed to re-book for a later time. Please allow ten (10) business days for your refund to be processed.