Lofoten over Leknes
- Duration: 30 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Morvik
- Product code: PZASMJ
Helitrans HELICOPTER FLIGHTSEEING 30minutes – Lofoten Islands
DURATION: Approximately 30 minutes flying time
- For a truly memorable visit to Lofoten Islands, this tour is a must!
- Look down on the sharp tall mountains, and follow the stunning beaches
- Friendly, experienced, and safety-certified pilots
After a short transfer from the ship to the airport, you will board your helicopter and you will soon be high above the Lofoten.
Lofoten is known for a distinctive scenery with dramatic mountains and peaks, open sea and sheltered bays, beaches and untouched lands. Though lying within the Arctic Circle, the archipelago experiences one of the world’s largest elevated temperature anomalies relative to its high latitude. Weather changes rapidly. You get the front row in this mind blowing scenery!
The coastline is dominated by high mountains, such as the 671-metre (2,201 ft) tall Skottinden, and on the west coast also sandy white beaches. Utakleiv the most romantic beach in Europe, according to the British newspaper The Times. Haukland beach is ranked as Norways most beautiful beach and nominated as the world´s most beautiful beach. The beaches, with turquoise blue small waves who washes gently across the white sand, while mountain peaks rise into the blue sky above is an amazing view from the helicopter.
Typicaly the words arctic and beach are not usually mentioned together in the same sentence, however, on the Lofoten islands there are perhaps some of the most spectacular beaches you will ever see in your lifetime.
We will turnaround in Å. Å is located towards the southern end of the Lofoten archipelago. Until the 1990s, Å was mainly a small fishing village specializing in stockfish. The town features the Lofoten Stockfish Museum and the Norwegian Fishing Village Museum as two big tourist attractions.
Friendly, experienced, and safety-certified pilots provide an unmatched experience of everything you look at and makes sure you have a pleasant flight.
- Meeting time: Important! 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Meeting place: Tourist information, in the center of Honningsvåg.
- Transportation to and from the airport is included.
- The tour begins and ends at the Tourism Information Center in Honningsvåg, which is located at Fiskeriveien 8, 9750 Honningsvåg
- Guiding is in English
- The time selected when you book your tour is the time at which the shuttle bus will pick you up at the Tourist Information Center.
- We encourage you to arrive 15 minutes early to ensure that you do not miss your transport.
REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS
- Children must be at least three (3) years of age to ride with HeliTours.
- Children under eleven (11) years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Flights are subject to weather.
- When booking, please provide the weight of each passenger in the fields provided.
- Flights require a minimum of two people to be executed. However, if one person book a flight, we will try to book you on a flight with other confirmed passengers. In most cases, our sales team books flights with three or more passengers; however, in rare cases, bookings are cancelled or rescheduled due to this issue.
- Please read the full terms and conditions.
You're welcome to cancel your trip with HeliTours at any time, but be aware
that you will have to pay the following fees when you cancel:
- Less than 2 weeks and more than 4 days before your trip = 10% cancellation fee
- Less than 4 days and more than 48 hours before your trip = 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 48 hours before your trip = 100% cancellation fee
- If you're absent during your scheduled tour with no notice or warning, your trip is completely non-refundable.
HeliTours reserve the right to cancel tours at any time. Tours have and will be halted due to conditions that are not within our control, such as high winds, thick clouds or heavy rain.
The helicopters we operate are also on standby for other operators, who will have first priority in certain emergency situations.
In the event of these cancellations, you'll be refunded the total cost (100%) of your reservation or allowed to re-book for a later time. Please allow ten (10) business days for your refund to be processed.