Lofoten over Svolvær
- Location: Morvik
- Product code: PGFLS0
HELICOPTER FLIGHTSEEING Svolvær with Helitrans Helicopters
DURATION: Approximately 30 minutes flying time.
- For a truly memorable visit to Svolvær, this tour is a must!
- Look down on the stunning Fjord and Steep mountains.
- Get a glimpse of Svolværgeita if really good weather
- Fly over landmarks like Henningsvær and Kabelvåg
- Pilotes will guide and explain what you see in English.
- Friendly, experienced, and safety-certified pilots
- A short bus trip to the airport Helle in Svolvær, and you will be up in the skies over Lofoten.Svolværgeita (Northern Sami: Spålla) is a 150-metre (490 ft) tall pinnacle at the southwest face of
Fløyfjellet on the island of Austvågøya in the Lofoten archipelago. The 569-metre (1,867 ft) high
Fløyfjellet is located on the edge of the town of Svolvær.Kabelvåg is a village in the municipality of Vågan. It is located on the southern shore of the island.
The village was founded as “Vågan” in the early 12th century by King Øystein Magnusson, who built a
church and a fishermen’s hostel there. Henningsvær is a fishing village located on several small
islands off the southern coast. It is a part of the municipality of Vågan. The village is located about 20
kilometres (12 mi) southwest of the town of Svolvær. Henningsvær is connected to the rest of Vågan
via the Henningsvær Bridges. The village is mostly located on the islands of Heimøya and
Hellandsøya. Due to its traditional fishing village architecture, Henningsvær draws many tourists.
Climbing and diving/snorkeling are also popular tourist activities. Henningsvær Church is located in
the village, on the island of Heimøya. Vågakallen is a mountain with a height of 942 or 943 m.a.s.l.
and is located in the island. The mountain was first ascended by Martin Hoff Ekroll about 1885.The
Trollfjord (Trollfjorden) is a 2 km long sidearm of the Raftsund. With its narrow entrance and steep-
sided mountains, Trollfjord cuts westwards from the Raftsundet strait. To the East of the fjord lies
Austvågøya The name is derived from troll, a figure from Norse mythology.Then we will land back at Helle airport.
[latepoint_book_button bg_color=”#A0FFFF” text_color=”#FFFFFF” caption=”BOOK TOUR”]
- Meeting time: Important! 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Meeting place: Tourist information, in the center of Honningsvåg.
- Transportation to and from the airport is included.
- The tour begins and ends at the Tourism Information Center in Honningsvåg, which is located at Fiskeriveien 8, 9750 Honningsvåg
- Guiding is in English
- The time selected when you book your tour is the time at which the shuttle bus will pick you up at the Tourist Information Center.
- We encourage you to arrive 15 minutes early to ensure that you do not miss your transport.
REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS
- Children must be at least three (3) years of age to ride with HeliTours.
- Children under eleven (11) years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Flights are subject to weather.
- When booking, please provide the weight of each passenger in the fields provided.
- Flights require a minimum of two people to be executed. However, if one person book a flight, we will try to book you on a flight with other confirmed passengers. In most cases, our sales team books flights with three or more passengers; however, in rare cases, bookings are cancelled or rescheduled due to this issue.
- Please read the full terms and conditions.
You're welcome to cancel your trip with HeliTours at any time, but be aware
that you will have to pay the following fees when you cancel:
- Less than 2 weeks and more than 4 days before your trip = 10% cancellation fee
- Less than 4 days and more than 48 hours before your trip = 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 48 hours before your trip = 100% cancellation fee
- If you're absent during your scheduled tour with no notice or warning, your trip is completely non-refundable.
HeliTours reserve the right to cancel tours at any time. Tours have and will be halted due to conditions that are not within our control, such as high winds, thick clouds or heavy rain.
The helicopters we operate are also on standby for other operators, who will have first priority in certain emergency situations.
In the event of these cancellations, you'll be refunded the total cost (100%) of your reservation or allowed to re-book for a later time. Please allow ten (10) business days for your refund to be processed.